Dinner Jacket & Waistcoat
- Navy blue three piece dinner tuxedo
- Single breasted with one button front fastening
- Exaggerated peak lapel with two straight cut front welt pockets
- 3 button sleeve detail
- 8 button u-shaped double breasted waistcoat with welt pockets
- Double vent
- Limited Edition
- Slim Fit
- Dry clean only
- Flat fronted with jetted pockets
- Unhemmed dress pants
• If your over-arm measurement is more than 7″ larger than your chest measurement, choose a suit one size larger than your chest.
• Suits have what is called a “drop,” which is the difference between the size of the jacket and the size of the pants. Classic-fit suits typically have a 6″ drop, meaning that a size 38R jacket is paired with size 32 pants. Trim-fit and extra-trim-fit suits typically have a 6″ to 7″ drop.
• Suit makers usually leave enough extra fabric at the seams to allow pants to be let out by 1″ to 2″. Pants can always be taken in.